- First create a Quiz by tapping on the settings icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on the “plus” button to create a Quiz. Call the Quiz something that makes sense to you. This will be displayed on the main game screen.
- To add questions to the quiz tap on the plus sign in the Questions side of the settings screen.
- Type the question then tap return.
- Repeat this until you have entered all the questions for the Quiz to a Maximum of 10 Questions. (The Pro Version supports unlimited questions although only 10 questions can be “Live” at anyone time, questions within a quiz in the pro version can be toggled ON/OFF).
- Tap the exit button
- Congratulations you have created your Quiz. Just Tap on the question mark on the main screen to display the first question in the Quiz.
Points to Note:
- You can create up to 3 Quizzes in the Lite version (unlimited Quizzes in the Pro version).
- The questions will be displayed in order (Lite version). The Pro version has an option to randomize the order the questions are displayed.
- Once the question is displayed the students answer the question and the Quiz Master (teacher) selects the appropriate button to award the point to the correct team or indicate the question was answered incorrectly.
- The scores are displayed automatically, in graphical form, on the scoreboard.
- The Question Master then taps the “?” button to have the next question displayed. Once all the questions have been asked the App will display the winning Team.
Please Enjoy the App!….. and give us Feedback on how we can improve it by tapping the “Contact Us” button on the information Screen.